In case you’re not convinced yet, here are 7 reasons to love the IFC. If you are convinced, read on anyway and feel the love…
1. Our members represent a range of nationalities, cultures, languages, professions, and experiences. The result? Fascinating conversations and funny stories about street signs from other parts of the world.
2. We sing a lot of great music, from Bach to Broadway, folk to funk. There really is something for everybody.
3. We perform two formal concerts a year — one at Spring and one at Christmas — and both of them are fun, fulfilling experiences for everyone involved.
4. Besides the formal concerts, we do pretty awesome karaoke.
5. The internationalism of the group means that our social events are filled with cuisine from all over the world.
6. We generally walk out of rehearsals with a smile on our faces and a tune on our minds.
7. We all have one thing in common: we’re moved by music.